A7 Software just raised 1.3 million euros to develop Andaman7, its synchronized health record app!
Andaman7 is a spin-off of Vincent Keunen’s (CEO) previous company, where he began developing the technology three years ago. In September 2014, the project joined Leansquare, an incubator supported by the investment fund Meusinvest. A7 Software, parent company of Andaman7, was then created on November 7th, 2014 by Vincent Keunen (CEO) who later added Maite Grisard (CMO) as a co-founder.
Just a few days shy of their first anniversary, they are pleased to announce that a dozen talented investors will be supporting Andaman 7’s adventure financially and personally. Among them:
• Bernard Delvaux: CEO of Sonaca Group, formerly La Poste, Belgacom, McKinsey.
• Marc Nolet de Brauwere: Founder and CEO of Physiol, expert designer and manufacturer of intraocular lenses.
• Jacques Galloy: Managing partner at Gaudeto, formerly CFO of EVS, dcinex, RTL Group.
• Thierry Hellers: Partner and Managing Director of GT Fiduciaires.
• Vincent Dessard: Founder and CEO of Arama, co-founder of Ionic Software.
• Dimitri Monie: Co-founder of Ionic Software.
• Thierry Pierson: Co-founder of Ogone, acquired by Ingenico.
• Vincent Keunen: Founder and CEO of Andaman7, formerly CIO of Lampiris, and CEO of Manex.
• The investment fund Meusinvest
An impressive team of experts that will certainly help them expand Andaman7 worldwide!
The app is available on iPad/iPhone (and soon Android).